The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association offers free admission for school groups and home educated children including teachers/helpers within the allowable rations to visit the Royal Norfolk Show.
An exciting range of activities and events are being organised for the Royal Norfolk Show 2020. The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association is dedicated to ensuring that schools are able to take away as much as possible from their educational visit to the county show.
Tickets must be ordered in advance to enable the Show organisers to best prepare for your visit and to reserve parking spaces for Coaches and Minibuses.
School Group Tickets
- School Children FREE
- Teachers/helpers within the allowable ratios FREE
- Additional teachers/helpers £10 per person (you will be invoiced separately in this instance)
- School Vehicle Parking FREE
School Groups Ratios
Adults in charge of school children are entitled to *free admission based on the following ratios. All additional teachers/helpers must be charged at £10 per head. This will be invoiced separately.
- Foundation/Reception – One free adult admission for every 2 school children attending
- Key Stage 1- Years 1&2 (ages 5-7) – One free adult admission for every 4 school children attending
- Key Stage 2- Years 3-6 (ages 7-11) – One free adult admission for every 6 school children attending
- Key Stage 3 & above- Years 7-11 (ages 11-18 Yrs) – One free adult admission for every 10 school children attending
To find out more and book for school groups, click here
Home Educated Children
- Home Educated Children free
- Adults in charge of children free within the allowable ratio
- Additional teachers/helpers/adults will be charged at full price
Home Educated Ratios
Adults in charge of children are entitled to free admission based on the following ratio:
- 1 child = 1 free adult
- 2 children = 1 free adult
- 3 children = 2 free adults
- 4 children = 2 free adults
- 5 children = 3 free adults
- 6 children = 3 free adults
To find out more and book for home educated children, click here