ALL CLASSES WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEDNESDAY 26 June 2019 in the Wensum Ring.
CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE – Norfolk artist and sculptor Rachael Long will be judging the Concours d’Elegance class this year. Rachael is a past exhibitor at The Royal Norfolk Show 2017 and is the creator of the extremely fascinating ‘Lifeboat Horse’ installation at Wells Next-the-Sea harbour.
- Novice and Family Produced Turnouts
- Non-Hackney, Hackney and Multiples – Qualifier: Osborne Refrigerators National Championships 2019
- Concours D’Elegance – judged by local sculptor Rachael Long
- Light Trade
- Vintage Vehicles – Split into Two and Four wheeled vehicle classes
- Country Turnout – Qualifier: Osborne Refrigerators National Championships 2019
- Exercise Vehicles
- Donkey Driving
- CHAMPIONSHIP prize money – Champion (£175) & Reserve Champion (£75)
- HOYS Harness Horse of the Year Show Qualifier 2019
- Victoria Foods Private Driving Championship 2019
- Osborne Refrigerators BDS National Championships 2019
EQUINE PRIZE SCHEDULE 2019 – Click here to download
ENTRY FORMS 2019
Private Driving & Trade and Scurry Entry Form 2019 – Click here to download
HOYS Official Qualifier Entry Form 2019 – Click here to download
ONLINE – By using the online entry system available on this website. It is very quick and easy to use. It will save you time and the cost of a stamp and if you have exhibited (under your name) before, it should remember your details from a previous year, so less to type in!
ONLINE ENTRIES – CLICK HERE TO MAKE ONLINE ENTRIES
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR FOR ANY QUERIES ?
For all Equine matters please contact:
Maria Skitmore, Equine Co-ordinator
T: 01603 731 963