QUALITY riding conditions in two grass showjumping rings with attractive PRIZE MONEY.
Two days of EXCELLENT SHOWJUMPING in the Grand Ring and Light Horse Ring.
9 EXCITING COMPETITIONS
- NEW FOR 2020 – JUNIOR ACADEMY INTER COUNTY TEAM JUMPING COMPETITION. Fences 80cm to 1.05m. 4 Riders and Horses from East Anglia. Light Horse Ring on Wednesday 1 July.
- PRESTIGIOUS – International Stairway League 1.50m
- Speedibeet HOYS Grade C Championship 1.35m – HOYS qualifier
- Norfolk Area Trial 1.5m
- Ride & Drive Challenge 1.35m
- 1.20m Senior Open Competition
- 1.25m Senior Open Competition
- Equitop Myoplast Senior Foxhunter 1.2m
- Grades A&B Competition 1.4m
Prize Schedules and Entry Forms will be available in March 2020.
All exhibitors who attended last year’s Show will automatically receive a copy of the 2020 Prize Schedule, so please ensure that we have your correct postal details.
ONLINE ENTRIES – Use the online entry system available on this website (March 2020). It is very quick and easy to use. It will save you time and the cost of a stamp and if you have exhibited at The Royal Norfolk Show before (under your name) it should remember your details from a previous year, so less to type in!
ONLINE ENTRIES will be open in March 2020.
Maria Skitmore, Equine Co-ordinator
T: 01603 731 963