QUALITY riding conditions in two grass showjumping rings with attractive PRIZE MONEY.
Two days of EXCELLENT SHOWJUMPING in the Grand Ring and Light Horse Ring.
9 EXCITING COMPETITIONS
- NEW FOR 2020 – JUNIOR ACADEMY INTER COUNTY TEAM JUMPING COMPETITION. Fences 80cm to 1.05m. 4 Riders and Horses from East Anglia. Light Horse Ring on Wednesday 1 July.
- PRESTIGIOUS – International Stairway League 1.50m
- Speedibeet HOYS Grade C Championship 1.35m – HOYS qualifier
- Norfolk Area Trial 1.5m
- Ride & Drive Challenge 1.35m
- 1.20m Senior Open Competition
- 1.25m Senior Open Competition
- Equitop Myoplast Senior Foxhunter 1.2m
- Grades A&B Competition 1.4m
Prize Schedules and Entry Forms will be available in March 2020.
PLEASE NOTE – All exhibitors who attended last year’s Show will automatically receive a copy of the 2020 Prize Schedule and Entry Forms electronically by EMAIL. This is a decision by the RNAA to move towards a more environmentally sustainable position. Should a hard copy version be required please send an A5 size SAE (Stamped Addressed Envelope) to the value of £1.05 to the Equine Co-ordinator at The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association, Norfolk Showground, Dereham Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0TT. To ensure that you receive the correct entry forms, please indicate on the envelope the section(s) in which you are interested. A copy of the 2020 Prize Schedule will also be available to download from our website.
ONLINE ENTRIES – Use the online entry system available on this website (March 2020). It is very quick and easy to use. It will save you time and the cost of a stamp and if you have exhibited at The Royal Norfolk Show before (under your name) it should remember your details from a previous year, so less to type in!
ONLINE ENTRIES will be open in March 2020.
Maria Skitmore, Equine Co-ordinator
T: 01603 731 963