Membership of the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association helps us to support good causes in agriculture and education in Norfolk while promoting a better understanding of food, farming and the countryside. It is also a great way to enjoy the two days of the Royal Norfolk Show.
- Entry to the Royal Norfolk Show on both show days (27 & 28 June 2018)
- Priority forward parking
- Exclusive access to both the Members’ Enclosure and the Members’ Area of the Grandstand
- And if you join as Vice President exclusive entry into the Vice Presidents’ Enclosure and Grandstand area
- Exclusive invitations to events at the Showground and special offers
- Access to our Young, Innovative, Enterprising, Learning and Developing (YIELD) Group
- Members’ visits
- Exclusive benefits with leisure and retail establishments
- 10% discount on bookings in the MacGregor Building, our state of the art meeting room facility, with 4 rooms to hire, flexible catering options, WiFi and unlimited free parking
- A calendar of key Norfolk dates included with your membership pack
- Your complimentary copy of the RNAA’s magazine, The Norfolk Mardler, published twice a year, the Annual Report available in March, and regular email updates
- Invitations to a range of interesting and informative events including a members visit, the Annual General Meeting and our Harvest Festival Service held at Norwich Cathedral on Sunday 9th October 2016.
- Long Service Awards for agricultural employees. Members can apply for an application form from the Show Office T: 01603 731977 E: email@example.com
- Farm members can purchase concessionary tickets for their agricultural workers.
This membership year will see a number of new and exciting benefits which we have arranged exclusively for our members:
Exclusive Member’s Offer… Float Away With Imagine Spa
Whilst the Met Office can’t always promise fabulous weather for the Norfolk Show, we at Imagine Spa, Blofield Heath can promise a welcoming, warm and relaxing experience that won’t disappoint!
We have put together an exclusive spa package for all Members of the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association, perfect when you need somewhere beautiful and relaxing to escape to that’s right on your doorstep.
With a welcome drink on arrival you will enjoy a decadent four hour spa experience including 3.5 hours use of our gorgeous spa facilities including: hydro pool Jacuzzi bath, aromatherapy lavender steam room, mineralised salt grotto, feature shower, Scandinavian ice fountain and access to our beautiful gardens and cosy ‘Pods’
Then completely unwind as you experience 30 minutes on our Wellness Bed.
The Wellness Aqua Dry Flotation treatment allows you to completely lose yourself in a sea of relaxation. You will be cocooned in the warmth of the Wellness Bed as you feel the gentle ripples of water beneath you. Experience deep relaxation as you totally succumb to the sensation of weightlessness akin to that experienced when floating on water.…they say half an hour on the Wellness Bed is the equivalent to 6 hours sleep! How can you refuse?
All this exclusively for just £45 per person
Ts and Cs apply.
Call us on 01603 712550 to book. www.imaginespa.co.uk/blofieldheath
10% Discount on Dining at Brasted’s
Brasted’s are kindly offering all Members and Vice Presidents a 10% discount in their award winning restaurant throughout the year.
As a special additional offer, our Vice Presidents will also be entitled to a free night stay* in their luxury boutique B&B on Thursday evenings.
To book please contact Brasted’s on 01508 491112 www.brasteds.co.uk
(*not valid Christmas, New Year’s and Valentines)
There will be more to follow across the year, look out for more details on our website!
The Norfolk School of Floristry is delighted to offer RNAA Members and Vice Presidents 10% off all courses and workshops.
For further details visit www.swantonmorleyhouse.co.uk/workshops/
Discount for subscriptions to Suffolk Norfolk Life magazine
Simply add the subscription to the shopping basket and then add the code RNAA before paying.
Visit: www.suffolknorfolklifemagazine.com . Then press the Shop tab and either Subscriptions or Gift Subscriptions then add the product to the basket.
Suffolk Norfolk Life magazine is a 132 page lifestyle family read that a Suffolk based family has been publishing for over 20 years. They wanted to create a title that bridged the gap between the two wonderful counties of Suffolk and Norfolk giving their readers articles on places and faces in the area, along with essential editorial covering food and drink, interviews with the stars, history, nostalgia, interiors, gardening, motoring, tradition and much more including regular competition prizes.
Normal subscription price is £30 for the year (12 issues posted to your door) but just £20 for RNAA members.
T: 01603 748931 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association