Please join us for ‘Food and farming question time – at the Royal Norfolk Show’ – where BBC Radio Norfolk and the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association have joined forces to hold a lively discussion and debate on the big issues facing food, farming and the rural environment today in front of an audience at the Royal Norfolk Show.
Hosted by BBC Radio Norfolk’s Nick Conrad, the panelists include:
- Tony Bambridge – farmer and Chairman Norfolk NFU
- Helen Reeve – young livestock farmer and agricultural staff member, Easton & Otley College, Rob Alston – farmer and agribusiness investor
- Ben Underwood – regional Director, Country Landowners’ Association
- Richard Bainbridge – award-winning chef/restaurateur
- Dr Steve Penfield – crop scientist, John Innes Centre.
The team will be joined by Anna Hill, presenter of BBC Farming Today who will add her own perspectives to what will be a fascinating opportunity to hear the views of Norfolk’s leading agriculturalists.
This event takes place in the Grow It, Cook It, Eat It stage at the Royal Norfolk Show (4th drive/Ave 18 – next to Flower & Garden) on Wednesday 28 June 2017, opening at 16.00. It is being recorded for broadcast after 09.00 on BBC Radio Norfolk on Thursday 29 June.
Come along, hear the experts and ask your own questions, too.
The event is being recorded for broadcast from the Royal Norfolk Show and will last approximately 45 minutes.
This is a FREE event but numbers are limited – Please click here to register in advance.
FREE refreshments available on arrival.