In association with Norfolk Country Cottages
Our 93-mile coastline is very special – renowned for its beauty, rich wildlife, produce, walks, blue flag beaches and untouched beauty. To celebrate this, we are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to win a coastal holiday with our friends at Norfolk Country Cottages, as well as a raft of fabulous prizes from unique and very special business located along the coast. Here’s what you could win…
- £1000 self-catering holiday with Norfolk Country Cottages
- Holkham Hall – Attractions Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) and £30 voucher for the Courtyard Café
- Norfolk Wildlife Trust – Year’s family membership
- The Coastal Exploration Company – Sail on the mussel flat, including breakfast or an afternoon meal, worth £80
- Walsingham Farm Shops (Walsingham and Heacham) – £50 voucher
- Walsingham Abbey – Family season ticket
- Creake Abbey Food Hall and Café – £50 voucher (excluding the butchery)
- The Crown at Wells-next-the-Sea – Meal for four
- Norfolk Food and Drink – Proudly Norfolk Hamper worth £50
- Malt Coast IPA – a 24-bottle case (retail value £60)
- Bringing The Outside In/Nomad & the Bowerbird – £50 voucher
- Deepdale Backpackers & Camping – £50 voucher
- Wells Maltings – £100 voucher
- Norfolk Museums Service – Five family passes to all 10 museums
How to enter
To enter, simply complete the form below, answer the question and press enter now. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on 26 June 2018.
- No purchase necessary.
- The first prize is a holiday to the value of £1000, and other prizes values as stated, subject to availability. The winner can choose to spend above those stated but will have to pay the additional amount.
- No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition winners will be drawn live at the Royal Norfolk Show over the two days, and if not present will be notified by telephone or email at the beginning of July 2018.
- Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over and UK residents.
- If you agree to join a mailing list, your details may be used for marketing purposes by Norfolk Country Cottages, The Original Cottage Company, The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association and other prize providers, but you can unsubscribe at any time from such marketing and we will not pass this information on to any third parties.
- Employees of Norfolk Country Cottages, The Original Cottage Company, The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association and other prize providers or their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Acceptance of the prizes authorises competition providers to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.