As the UK’s largest two-day county show The Royal Norfolk Show offers you a unique opportunity to build your brand in the region and with the people that matter to your business. Importantly, it provides you and your business with a chance to demonstrate your support for Food, Farming and the Countryside and puts you directly in front of our many visitors – your customers.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available for companies and organisations wishing to promote their products and services at the Show.
Packages start from as little as £750 for two full days of promotion to an audience of more than 80,000 people.
- Biggest county show in the region and the UK’s largest two-day county show
- 85,000 footfall
- Visitor demographics – 40% AB, 19% C1 and 59% aged between 35-64
- High profile flagship event with 90% of visitors saying that the Royal Norfolk Show meets or exceeds their expectations
- 17 sectors and themed areas available
- Host of business to business and networking opportunities
- Highly effective brand exposure
- Excellent hospitality facilities for your guests and clients
- Perfect opportunity to target local customers with 64% of visitors coming from NR postcodes and those travelling from outside the area growing year-on-year
Click here to view our sample packages.
“Bidwells’ involvement in the Royal Norfolk Show and membership of the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association has provided an independent platform from which we, as a partnership, have promoted our property services and people to a cross section of the business community over the last six years to great effect and with tangible results.” James Brooke, Bidwells LLP
“It’s an event already in many people’s diaries and we enjoy playing a part in their visit, whether hosting lunches or the President’s Drinks Reception, in a relaxed and enjoyable setting.” Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers Ltd
“Agriculture is of vital importance to Norfolk so we’re delighted to support the county show. The EDP and Royal Norfolk Show are both at the heart of Norfolk life, so our partnership is a perfect fit.” Archant
“Congratulations on the organisation, content and atmosphere of two wonderful days at the Royal Norfolk Show.” Sheridan Smith, Marketing Manager, intu Chapelfield
“Thank you for a wonderfully organised event as always. The food was fantastic on both days and staff were incredibly attentive and helpful.” Joanna Thornton, Estate Manager, Broadland Business Park
“Great Show, great attendance, well organised.” Laura Watts, Birketts LLP
“Overall the Show is managed very well and you are made to feel very welcome.” Molly McKay, Norfolk Farm Vets Ltd
“We received many comments on the clear visibility of our Bandstand flags, so our objective of raising brand awareness was met.” Gemma Pendleton, Steeles Law
“I thought the whole thing was run very well. Well done to all involved.” Richard Smith, Waveney Valley lakes (Norfolk) Ltd
To discuss sponsorship partnerships please contact:
Sponsors & Corporate Co-ordinator