The Royal Norfolk Show is the UK’s largest two-day country show!
Come and enjoy the very best of Norfolk! With 700 trade stands, over 3000 animals, a packed Grand Ring Programme, Norfolk’s biggest food and drink experience and hundreds of attractions there’s something for everyone.
The themes for 2018 were Field to Fork, Wellbeing and Our Coast, which were brought to life through a variety of events and activities around the show! Watch this space to see what the themes for 2019 will be…
2018 Show highlights included…
- Free parking if you buy in advance, online – but hurry last day for free car parking is today! Click here for more information
- New Grand Ring shows including the Adrenaline Tour Quad Bike stunt display team and a unique commemoration for the centenary of the end of the First World War.
- New evening programme packed with Grand Ring shows, live music, Jimmy’s Festival and the Adnams Food and Drink Experience until 10pm on the Wednesday
- New Woodland Arena
- New horticultural show including Norfolk’s Growing Stage with no less than 14 cookery and food-related events including chef demonstrations from some of the region’s most loved upcoming and established professionals.
- Great food and drink including Norfolk’s largest food hall, a new food hub and The Art of Butchery and Fishmongery
- Packed farming, livestock and equine shows
- Plus more!
To find out more what is on at this year’s show please use the side or mobile menu to navigate or watch our show story from Show & Programmes Director Mark Nicholas.